Sunday 5 April 2015

Getting organised in three steps.




Now this is a gift I definitely was not blessed with, I have never been organised up until recently, new year, new me right? (How very cliche of me). The fact I have an almost non existent memory has never helped, so the first tip I have is right everything down. If it's written down, it's not forgotten. I bought a beautiful diary which I literally write everything in, appointments I have. Days I’ve booked off from work. Phone calls I need to make, literally everything. This diary I bought is from TKmaxx and is by Emma Bridgewater and I adore it, especially as it’s full of delicious recipes also!      

The second tip id say is take advantage of your smart phones. As well as writing things in my diary I make use of the notes, the reminders and if I need to do some at a specific time I even go as far as to set an alarm. Alongside the apps I use that are already integrated on my I phone, I downloaded an app titled Any.do and I honestly love it (is that a little sad?)it has various sections for you to prioritise your to do list and once you’ve completed the task you just swipe across and it crosses out, it’s so satisfying. Of course there are hundreds of apps out there and different people will enjoy using different ones so just have a look to see what work for you.


 The third tip I'd say is prioritise if there's something you're dreading doing then get it done first and work from there, also if there's something you need to do and it can be done in two minutes get that out of the way also, leaving you with more time for the more complicated tasks you need to get done and not having a million and one things going around in your head.

If anyone has any more organisational tips feel free to leave them below.
Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment