Thursday 23 April 2015

What's in my bag?


This lovely bag was a gift at Christmas off my lovely husband, I'm not a huge handbag hoarder and Ill always tend to go with neutral colours so it can be worn with any outfit & this handbag is definitely me.


I have to clean my handbag out on a weekly basis normally because with a three year old running about she's always sneaking little toys in in for 'just in case' we are out and about and she 'needs' it, i'm terrible at keeping receipts although i don't know why, and i always have far too much than is needed. So here is a less cluttered version of my bag & what's inside.

My phone. The last time i upgraded my phone I had no idea what I wanted. I previously had a Sony and before I had an iPhone but all suffered from my clumsiness and I ended up dropping them and breaking them fairly quickly, so this time I went with the iPhone 5c, the safer phone for me as my husband like to say as its a lot more hardwearing, I went with the white option although they come in various colours and in all honesty theres not a huge difference between the 5s/c.

My diary, as mentioned in a previous post I literally need to write everything down. I can't keep up with daily life if I don't, i'm not sure when it happened but it definitely feels like life got a whole lot busier and its seems there aren't enough hours in the day this particular one is from TKmaxx & is by Emma Bridgewater.


Soap & glory's hand cream. Like all of their products this smells like a dream, I carry this everywhere  especially for the colder days when my hands really need a little moisture.

My purse, again another lovely gift from my husband, It's from Michael Kors and matches my sunglasses case.

My 'on the go' charger, I can't remember the technical term for this but it's basically my life saviour, I leave this on charge over night, pop it in my bag and no more 0% battery for me.

Tissues are a must with a 3 year old, any one with a child or younger sibling will understand this.

My sunglasses, I got these beauties in tk maxx, I absolutely adore the cat eye style.

I'm always on the go, with a busy three year old and a full time job, with the lovely weather we've had recently I love that to stay feeling fresh.
Headphones, a must when I'm in the go!
I don't normally make the habit of carrying a full size, but for this blog post I thought I'd share my favourite scent, modern muse chic for Estée Lauder.
Working in an office these almost seem a neccesity, I hate having the little packets, firstly because I always tend to lose them, secondly because as soon as I offer them around they're empty and thirdly they stay aloytfresher in this neat little tub.

So there we have it, a less cluttered version of what's in my bag, depending on what I am and where I am going, I also carry a small makeup bag which I haven't featured in this however, I guess this gives me a chance to do a 'what's in my make up bag' post. I love getting an insight into what other carry around, is that just me? 

It's time I got ready for work but I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and enjoys the rest of the weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment